The AM digital series is taking of in a big way. A series of live webinars, interviews and demos have been taking centre stage in the weeks to come as we build engaging content for our aesthetic medicine community.
On April 16, Harshal Limaye, Founder & CEO, Mktg.Doctor, joined Aesthetic Medicine live to share some insights with the aesthetic medicine fraternity on “Innovative marketing methods for aesthetic medicine practitioners and clinics to explore amid the COVID-19 crises”.
Here’s listing select key takeaways from the discussion:
1. Keep your clients informed: Updating information on your website, social media channels, your google business profile about the change in the hours and virtual consultation.
2. With the cost of advertising going down, consider advertising more.
3. Video Consultation is the best way to be in touch with your patients, to answer their questions; leverage online consultation.
4. Focus on long term marketing tactics: Focus on brand building and social media presence by engaging with your patients.
5. Follow-up with your patients to know about their well-being and ask for their feedback and reviews which can be added to a review section on your website.
6. Content: Q/A’s are a great way to rank up on the google searches.
7. Videos are the best way to keep your patients engaged.
8. Share your patient’s story on your social media platforms (with consent). People love to hear and see real-life experiences. Plus, builds credibility.
9. Rework on your annual marketing plan; it will help you plan out your finances on your marketing channels. It will have a huge impact on your net profitability.
10. Email Marketing isn’t dead yet. It is the cheapest and one of the best options of promoting your services.
11. Your website is the main marketing tool for your practice. The homepage is the hook that keeps your clients in sync with your services. Do mention your USP and services.
12. Use simple language and make sure that call to action responses are stated clearly on the website. Add reviews, testimonials, FAQ to your website.
To download the presentation by Mr Harshal Limaye, CLICK HERE
Had a network glitch? Missed parts of the discussion? CLICK HERE for the recorded webinar.