Murad brings its clinical solutions for skin to India with Nykaa

The Indian consumer used to have to pay a premium for shipping products from Cut Beauty, Beauty Bay and other international brands to India. In the past year, with the pandemic further curtailing accessibility, the Indian consumer has had a challenging time getting hold of their favourite products. This has been especially hard if they wanted dermat-owned labels. The growing wish for local, sustainable beauty products, coupled with the demand for high-quality and high-performance skincare has finally been fulfilled, thanks to Nykaa! Now, the Indian consumer can have anytime access to quality skincare from renowned brands – like Murad.

Celebrity-endorsed beauty label Murad, founded Dr Howard Murad in 1989, promotes clinical skincare products that use scientifically-proven formulas and technologies so customers can have the healthiest and most beautiful version of their skin. Murad stands for wellness backed by science, and that is the promise Dr Murad has committed himself to. For the past several decades, his products have met and surpassed customer expectations.

In this time, when we are especially battling stress-related skin issues such as acne, blue light issues, and dehydrated skin, the launch of Murad offers clinical solutions that provide instant relief and wellness-based skin health to Indian customers. “We are thrilled to be partnering with Nykaa. Helping our customers live healthier, happier lives have always been our mission here at Murad. Skincare is healthcare, an integral piece of our body’s interconnected wellness puzzle. And this new partnership will bring our philosophy to new customers across India,” says Los Angeles-based dermatologist and pharmacist Dr Howard Murad. Especially renowned for its anti-ageing and antioxidant-infused products, offerings from Murad include ingredients such as Pomegranate, Green Tea, Vitamin C, and Mushroom Peptides.

The Murad regime is simple and effective – cleaning and toning are the first part, treating and repairing follow, and finally, alongside hydration and protection, they effectively tackle every skin requirement. Dr Murad believes that 80 per cent of skin health is about eating healthy, staying hydrated, and being mindful of stress and sleep. The other 20 per cent is the use of topical products.

The bestsellers – Retinol Youth Renewal Serum, Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture, Vita-C Glycolic Brightening Serum, Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Corrector, AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser, Clarifying Cleanser, Nutrient-Charged Water Gel, Revitalixir Recovery Serum and Clarifying Oil-Free Water Gel – are available now.