Clinics have reopened, safety protocols have been observed more than ever, and we are back! Back to business.
But as the aesthetics community gets back to business:
- How long will it take for the business to arrive where it was before the pandemic hit?
- How are doctors’ going to win the customers’ trust post reopening?
- What will the next normal be like for dermatologists, plastic surgeons and devices companies?
- How will procedures and surgeries be performed under social distancing?
This is the focus on the panel discussion, moderated by Shriyal Sethumadhavan, Executive Editor, Aesthetic Medicine
- Viral Desai, Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon, and Pioneer, Co-Founder and Medical Director, DHI India, and Medical Director, CPLSS, Desai Hospitals and Sarla Hospitals
- Medha Bhave, Plastic Surgeon with special interest in Cosmetic Surgery, Laser Cosmesis
- Jagdish Sakhiya, Director, Sakhiya Skin Clinic
- Rajesh Nair, Founder, SkinCare Speciality Centre
- Kalpesh Gawade, Director, Skinnovation