High demand for aesthetic procedures to enhance growth prospects in India
Long-term prospects in cosmetic surgical procedures are expected to remain healthy, experiencing elevated rates through 2031.
A study reportedly being conducted by Fact.MR about the facial bone contouring market, projects a significant increase in growth during 2021. Growing awareness and demand for enhanced appearance and the rising frequency of cosmetic surgical procedures that were held up during the pandemic and are now underway, are responsible for this increment. Long-term prospects are also expected to remain healthy, experiencing elevated rates through 2031.
According to a report, manufacturers are shifting their production bases to emerging countries such as Brazil and India. This is primarily due to the growing popularity of medical tourism in these countries because of their reduced healthcare costs for surgical procedures.
Fact.MR’s facial bone contouring market study shows:
• Bone graft substitutes are likely to surge in popularity, with high emphasis on autologous transplants.
• By procedure, jaw bone reduction is expected to garner significant tailwinds, owing to high emphasis on aesthetic enhancement of the face.
• Hospitals to remain primary surgery points, preference for plastic surgery centers is rising.
• High demand for cosmetic procedures to propel facial bone contouring surgical equipment in the US.
• UK witnessed major facial reconstruction procedures amid the pandemic, with possibilities of home-based recovery, spurring sales.
• Rising demand for face transplants to bolster facial bone contouring equipment sales in France.
• High demand for aesthetic procedures to enhance physical appearance enlarging growth prospects across India and China.
Facial bone contouring market drivers are:
• Rising prevalence of facial deformities such as jawline asymmetry and chin deformation are driving enhanced sales.
• Manufacturers are leveraging key developments in the booming cosmetics industry to deepen market penetration.
• Cheap medical procedures in emerging economies are shifting revenue pools towards countries in Latin America and the Asia Pacific.
Facial bone contouring market restraints are:
• Post procedure complications such as bleeding, infection and seroma are likely to limit facial reconstruction surgeries, restraining growth.
• Documented instances of facial deformities post-surgery and long-term deterioration of facial structure to limit sales.