Panel Discussion on Back to Business
Clinics have reopened, safety protocols have been observed more than ever, and we are back! Back to business.
But as the aesthetics community gets back to business:
- How long will it take for the business to arrive where it was before the pandemic hit?
- How are doctors’ going to win the customers’ trust post reopening?
- What will the next normal be like for dermatologists, plastic surgeons and devices companies?
- How will procedures and surgeries be performed under social distancing?
This is the focus on the panel discussion, moderated by Shriyal Sethumadhavan, Executive Editor, Aesthetic Medicine
- Viral Desai, Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeon, and Pioneer, Co-Founder and Medical Director, DHI India, and Medical Director, CPLSS, Desai Hospitals and Sarla Hospitals
- Medha Bhave, Plastic Surgeon with special interest in Cosmetic Surgery, Laser Cosmesis
- Jagdish Sakhiya, Director, Sakhiya Skin Clinic
- Rajesh Nair, Founder, SkinCare Speciality Centre
- Kalpesh Gawade, Director, Skinnovation